Tuesday 1 September 2015

Little Intro

Greetings,

This is my second post on this blog. I  think I should introduce myself a little bit even I think no one going to read my blog anyway.

First, I will be known as Castiel or Cas in this blog. Why I didnt use my real name? well that because I can. Beside I prefer people didnt know who I am. That make thing more easy and simple. Am I right?

I in my 20s and from Malaysia. Oh we just celebrated our National Day yesterday.Well nothing much to write about myself as I think I'm not really an interesting people.

For now I currently working after graduating 2 years ago. Well not really a good job but at least this job help me funding myself a little bit for ciggarete and my internet bill. Hope to get better job in the future or maybe I should further my study. Hmm...who knows. Only time will tell.

Okay, thats all for now

Adios !


No comments:

Post a Comment